Nordic Pagan Session With Northern Brothers. Outdoor Training and Deadlifts
– So far, little has been heard about Nordic Resistance Movement in Poland. Could you introduce our readers to your organisation and explain what your worldview is?
– Nordic Resistance Movement is the pan-Nordic National Socialist organization with chapters in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The Swedish branch was founded in 1997, and the Finnish one to which I belong was formed in 2008. Before that, the country lacked a strong ideological National Socialist organization, as the Finns, like the Poles, had had the nationalist movement suppressed until the fall of the Soviet Union. The situation was different in Sweden where the nationalist radical activists had established themselves and had been active for decades. The first Finnish activists formed the local chapter utilizing the experience of our comrades across Gulf of Bothnia. We do exactly what it says on the tin, we are a resistance movement. As national socialists, we resist the racial, political and cultural degeneration and disintegration going on in our countries thanks to the corrupt leaders who are lining their pockets at the expense of the people they supposedly serve. We defend our race by whatever means, and naturally our ultimate goal is power and a government organized under National Socialist principle.
– According to you, what are the reasons for the current immigration crisis in Europe?
– Given the political circumstances during the decades preceding the events of 2015, the migrant crisis was bound to happen. The Zionist lobby sicced the United States on Middle Eastern state after another and toppled the strongmen who used to keep islamists under control, thus destabilizing the region. Of course, the European Union is equally guilty for letting them in. If European Union had simply shut the gates, the flood of non-whites wouldn’t have been possible in the first place.
– How do you rate the consequences of US policy in the world, Europe and your country?
– Catastrophic. On the world scale, US has kept the Middle East in a perpetual state of chaos, which is directly responsible for causing the nonwhite invasion in Europe and in Finland. Although, this unprecedented change has caused many people to wake up, and we’ve seen many people who have previously been uninvolved in nationalism take part in activism.
– Nothing much is being said about Polish-Finnish relations. How would you rate them and what they should look like?
– I think many Finnish people still view Poland as a somewhat „exotic” country because of the Soviet past. Poland didn’t use to be part of public political debate, but since the new conservative government was elected in Poland, Finnish cultural marxist politicians and journalists have started to cry out about Polish „fascism”. The elite in Finland is very upset because Eastern European peoples never quite absorbed the Anglo-Zionist culture after the fall of Soviet rule. We hope that in the future both Polish and Finnish people will overthrow the corrupt Zionist political system and fight to liberate whole Europe.
– What should the relations between Scandinavian countries look like?
– Nordic countries should form a free, independent and united Nordic state. A national socialist state would surely face hostility, so we have to be able to present a credible defense, one capable of safeguarding our sovereignty, race and culture. The future state would also be large enough to sustain itself, and wouldn’t be so vulnerable to the threats of sanctions or a blockade, for example.
– What do you think about the European Union and the whole idea of united Europe?
– The idea of a united Europe in itself is a welcome one, but it would have to be built within nationalist framework. However, the current federalist and liberal European Union violates the sovereignty of the European nations and forces destructive policy after another on its member states. Nordic countries must definitely withdraw from the European Union whose corrupt internationalist ruling clique doesn’t hold the best interests of Europeans at heart. While we are still a member state, reasserting our independence will be impossible.
– Which role in European and world politics does Russia play from your point of view? What should be the Finnish policy towards this country?
– Finland should be a neutral buffer zone from Russia’s point of view – as we always have been because of our size and location. A National Socialist Finland would fight strongly against NATO expansion and preserve its own freedom via Nordic cooperation and strong domestic military. The role of Russia is a complex one, but to criticize its regime’s flaws should never mean cooperation with EU, NATO or the USA.
– What role does religion play according to you? Is Christianity in Finland still alive? Have the churches in your country been completely taken over by the liberal trends in Protestantism, or are there some conservative groups left?
– The Evangelic Lutheran Church is just another tentacle of the system, and does its best to promote the latest sick trends and aid the invasion by promoting pathological altruism towards the non-whites while waving rainbow flags and telling people to be accepting of „alternative lifestyles”. There conservative christian groups out there, but they aren’t involved in politics in a meaningful way, „Christian democrats” are liberal and totally pro-invasion, just like any other party. The counterjihadist movement you have seen in Europe never really took root in Finland, and I am glad it didn’t.
– You describe yourselves as National-Socialists. Many European nations have negative experiences related to this ideology because of World War II. Could you explain what does National-Socialism mean to you?
– National Socialism means, simply put, finding one’s place and fulfilling one’s potential in the community of the folk, and working for the betterment of both yourself and your people under the eternal order of the nature. The cornerstone of our worldview is blood, it is our community, history and future. And we are responsible that the endless chain of generations of which we are but the latest link continues unbroken, forward to the infinity ahead of us. Destroyed country can be rebuilt, but lost blood can never be recreated.
– One of the issues that raise a considerable amount of debate between European nationalists is the Ukraine conflict. What is your position on this issue?
– The main geopolitical reason for the conflict is NATO expansion. Supporters of the current regime support a political system enslaved by EU, the USA, and – above all – a global banking cabal based on usury. Ukraine needs a true sovereign government (formed by nationalist revolutionaries) that could sort out the current problems with Russia. This is all basic political realism.
– Scandinavian countries are generally seen as “social democratic utopias” and as an example to follow for the European left. What does the actual situation look like from your point of view?
– They social democratic regime that simultaneously destroys the welfare of the people while opening the gates and pouring millions to invaders to maintain their reputation as a „civilized” country that „does its part” by facilitating an unmitigated ethnic disaster. The rulers would rather see all the natives in breadlines than risk condemnation from European Union for not following their orders loyally enough.
– Scandinavian countries have been affected by the immigration crisis in particular. What is your approach to this problem and what solution do you propose?
– Multiculturalism is a destructive ideology forced upon Europe and we need to protect the racial and cultural integrity of the North. The non-white invaders will never integrate, and deportation of the foreign elements is crucial to creating peaceful and stable conditions in our nations.
– How far-reaching compromises are you willing to accept in your fight against democracy and liberalism? Are you seeking to participate in parliamentary elections within the framework defined by the current system?
– From the IRA all the way to Hezbollah, revolutionary organizations have often utilized the ballot in order to get closer to the every-day life of the people. This is why the Resistance Movement has founded a party in Sweden. We don’t think founding a party is a compromise per se. A National Socialist party will never do compromises by e.g. supporting EU-designated legistlation, multiculturalism, pro-banking sector austerity policies, or eroding of our national defence forces. However, party politics is always only a means to an end.
– What advice could you give to Polish radical nationalists?
– There’s a tradition of co-operation between our nations against the common threat of Marxism. From the very beginning, Poles led by Stanislaw Robert Prus-Boguslawski offered their help to the Whites during the days of Civil War, and during the Interwar era there were talks about military co-operation, according to Pilsudski’s Intermarium plan. Radical nationalists around Europe have maintained close contacts, especially during the last few years and this is something I wholeheartedly encourage all activists and organizations to keep on doing. Let our successes be an inspiration to the comrades all around Europe taking part in the same struggle.
The filthy enemy Jews have received punishment in Denmark, a nation suffering under a brutal Jewish occupation:
“…The warnings come a few weeks after an attack on the Israeli embassy in Copenhagen in the wake of increasing cross-border tensions between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, and Israeli plans to expand settlements.
Some 20 demonstrators lobbed stones and fireworks at the embassy building on 19 November. Graffiti with the word “child-killers” was painted on the embassy entrance wall.
No one was hurt in the incident and one person has since been charged in the attack.
Avnon said that after the attack, a lower-ranking officer from Denmark’s foreign ministry had called the embassy offering to pay for some of the damage to the building, but that otherwise official Denmark had not reacted to the incident.
According to figures from the Jewish Belief Centre (Mosaisk Trossamfund), the organisation has received 37 reports of anti-Jewish incidents this year, predominantly in the heavily immigrant Noerrebro neighbourhood and around the Jewish synagogue in central Copenhagen.”
An estimate is given that identify that the number of “Jewish Problems” that must be “solved” in Denmark reaches into the thousands:
“Denmark’s Jewish community is estimated at between 6 000 and 8 000 people.”
Source (Jewish?): News24 – Be discreet, Danish Jews warned http://www.news24.com/World/News/Be-discreet-Danish-Jews-warned-20121212
Lars Andersen: a new level of archery